PZ Myers posted Entry 1954 on January 28, 2006 10:42 AM.
Trackback URL: http://www.pandasthumb.org/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.fcgi/1949

Darksyde’s “Know your creationists” series on Daily Kos has become a “Know your friends” edition today, with a profile of Wesley Elsberry of the NCSE.

Posted by kevin buchan on January 28, 2006 5:40 PM (e)

i want to know of any sites that you can talk to people like xanga.like have your own website.thanx

Posted by Sir_Toejam on February 18, 2006 8:37 PM (e)

Very interesting.

PS – this message is not from Sir_Toejam. This message is just a test.

Posted by 'Rev Dr' Lenny Flank on February 18, 2006 9:48 PM (e)

Larry, what the fuck are you doing?

Posted by Aureola Nominee, FCD on February 18, 2006 9:51 PM (e)

Professor Myers,

wouldn’t you say that this fellow Larry Fafarman has far exceeded the limits of tolerable trollishness?

My 11-year-old daughter has left behind this kind of behavior!

Posted by PZ Myers on February 18, 2006 9:58 PM (e)

I’m completely baffled. What is this guy trying to do?

I’ll do some cleanup shortly, but for now…this is the kind of behavior that can get a fellow banned. Knock it off. You’re abusing the comment system.

Posted by PZ Myers on February 18, 2006 10:51 PM (e)

OK, moron, that’s enough. You are doing the one thing guaranteed to get you kicked off: you are making work for me, and I hate work.

It seems this dimbulb couldn’t post on one of the other threads, either because he’s being actively censored by RBH or simply because his first post had too many links in it and so was held for moderation. His response: 1) try to get around any blocks by posting as another user, and 2) posting his crap on a completely randomly selected thread. This is the excuse he gave:

clueless idiot wrote:

Sorry to borrow your handle, Sir_ Toejam, but RBH is blocking my posts, so I figured I had to use someone else’s handle to get through. Anyway, I am not impersonating you, because everyone knows that I am not you.

This message belongs on the “Dover Trap” thread but RBH is unethically blocking my messages there, so I am posting the message here instead. Will someone please ask RBH to stop blocking my messages. My messages are on-topic (at least as on-topic as the messages I am responding to) and reasonably polite. Panda’s Thumb is hardly deserving of the award it got from Scientific American magazine.

I’ll be deleting these as I get to them. In fact, if this dumb-as-a-stick gomer ever shows up on any of my posts, he will be deleted.

Posted by W. Kevin Vicklund on February 18, 2006 11:08 PM (e)

Was Larry responding to my post on the Dover Trap thread? If so, and assuming it’s still available in the system, could you please send the contents of his post to my email, PZ? I’ve been waiting all day to see his response. Or did it get moved to AtBC?

I apologize for the extra work the idiot has caused you - I certainly never intended for him to do something this stupid in replying to me.