Nick Matzke posted Entry 1758 on December 13, 2005 02:46 PM.
Trackback URL: http://www.pandasthumb.org/cgi-bin/mt/mt-tb.fcgi/1753

The blog of CourtArtist: going where cameras cannot has just put up a sketch of Day 2 of the Kitzmiller case. In the scene, the lead plaintiffs’ witness, Kenneth Miller, is being cross-examined by Robert Muise of the Thomas More Law Center. The CourtArtist blog is the blog of Art Lien, who says he is the NBC courtroom artist who usually covers the U.S. Supreme Court.

I just have to add that I think that is probably me in the background in the upper right-hand corner, with the glasses and red tie…

Posted by Jeremy on December 13, 2005 4:45 PM (e)

Is it just or is Judge Jones wearing his hair in a “Scalia” look?

I just felt like throwing that out there. With no prior description, I was guessing that he looked more like Rehnquist combined with Walter Matthau.

Posted by Dean Morrison on December 13, 2005 4:57 PM (e)

Is it me or does that court look a bit overcrowded? where do the lawyers get to pace up and down? - it’s not going to help when they make the film.
Any chance of getting Judge Judy to stage a re-enactment?

Posted by Kevin on December 13, 2005 6:01 PM (e)

Not sure just where to put this, but the ACLU/PA is reporting that Judge Jones is expected to release his decision early next week.

This prompt decision reinforces my expectation of a narrow decision in favor of the plaintiffs as a result of the blatant dishonesty of the soon-to-be-former school board members.

Posted by Jeremy on December 13, 2005 6:37 PM (e)

Well… is it also possible that he found ID so blatantly lacking that he’d rule promptly on that as well? I wish we had up-to-the-minute law analysis, but Jeffrey Toobin sure doesn’t come cheap.

Posted by Andrea Bottaro on December 13, 2005 7:41 PM (e)

Or he could have just put his signature at the bottom of the Plaintiff’s Proposed Findings of Facts. We just don’t know. One more week.